Living Downtown

Living downtown has it's advantages.  Tomorrow morning, Andrea and I plan to wake up and participate in one of our favorite routines of summer....walking to the farmer's market It's one of the greatest 4 block walks we take! The Downtown Bloomington Association has done a great job of gathering local farmers downtown to sell what they grow. Even better, all the vendors are organic. The market is a great example of what the DBA can do. I'm glad I'm on the Board of Directors so that vitality and progress can continue to grow in downtown Bloomington.

On the list for tomorrow: potatoes, sweet corn, possibly tomatoes if they're ripe, and peas. Mila will come along since dogs are allowed at the market if they're on good behavior. Maybe I'll get a chocolate croissant if I'm feeling like I need a second breakfast and my travel mug still has a little coffee in it. You never know.